High Point Theatre Box Office
Tickets may be purchased online, by phone, or in person at the High Point Theatre Box Office.
Summer Hours: The Box Office will be open Tuesday through Friday from 12:00 – 5:00 PM throughout the months of July & August.
Online Ticket Sales
- To order tickets online, please visit: http://www.etix.com
- If anyone in your party requires special accommodations, please order by telephone or in person.
Telephone Ticket Sales
Tickets may be purchased by phone at 336-887-3001, Monday through Friday, from Noon to 5 PM. Tickets will be mailed until 7 business days prior to the show. After that time all tickets will be held at the Theatre for pick-up at the Will Call line.
In Person Ticket Sales
Tickets may be purchased in person from 12 PM to 5 PM, and 90 minutes prior to performance for at-door sales. The Box Office is located just inside the front doors of the Theatre at 220 E. Commerce Avenue, High Point.
General Ticket Information
- Be sure to check your tickets to confirm the performance date, time & location.
- All sales are final. The High Point Theatre Box Office is not able to exchange tickets or issue refunds.
- All shows are reserved seating unless advertised as general admission.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket in order to enter the Theatre.
- The Box Office honors Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Theatre Management.
Looking for a Gift? Gift Certificates are available at the Box Office!