High Point Theatre Box Office
Tickets may be purchased online, by phone, or in person at the High Point Theatre Box Office.
Online Ticket Sales
- To order tickets online, please visit: http://www.etix.com
- If anyone in your party requires special accommodations, please order by telephone or in person.
Telephone Ticket Sales
Tickets may be purchased by phone at 336-887-3001, Monday through Friday, from 12 PM to 5 PM. Tickets may be mailed until 7 business days prior to the show for a $1 mailing charge. After that time all tickets will be held at the Theatre for pick-up at the Will Call line. We can also send your tickets to you electronically, so that you may pull them up on your phone or print at home. Print-at-Home tickets will not be available for printing until 7 days prior to the performance.
In Person Ticket Sales
Tickets may be purchased in person from 12 PM to 5 PM, and 90 minutes prior to performance for at-door sales. The Box Office is located just inside the front doors of the Theatre at 220 E. Commerce Avenue, High Point.
General Ticket Information
- Be sure to check your tickets to confirm the performance date, time & location.
- All sales are final. The High Point Theatre Box Office is not able to exchange tickets or issue refunds.
- All shows are reserved seating unless advertised as general admission.
- All persons, regardless of age, must have a ticket in order to enter the Theatre.
- The Box Office honors Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- Be prepared to show ID to pick tickets up at the Will Call window.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of Theatre Management.
Looking for a Gift? Gift Certificates are available at the Box Office!