Christmas Songs & Stories with John Berry
Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter John Berry rose to stardom on the country charts of the ’90s with such mega hits as Your Love Amazes Me, Standing on the Edge of Goodbye, and She’s Taken a Shine. His 24th annual Christmas tour will brighten the holidays for thousands, as will his stunningly beautiful rendition of O Holy Night.
There will be a Pre-Show Faith, Family, & Friends with John & Robin Berry Package with this performance. (additional purchase required.) Ticket holders may purchase a ticket to the VIP Experience for $25.
Faith, Family & Friends with John & Robin Berry Package to include:
- Early access for Faith, Family, &Friends access holders at 5:00 PM
- Casual Meet & Greet with John & Robin in the theatre or space mutually agreed upon with social distancing practices strictly observed
- Questions and answer session with John, Robin and fans
- 2-3 acoustic songs performed by John & Robin
- Faith, Family & Friends collectible souvenir laminate
- Autograph opportunity with John & Robin
- Photo opportunity with John & Robin with social distancing practices strictly observed
To purchase tickets to the Faith, Family, & Friends with John & Robin Berry Package, click on the VIP message after adding your tickets to your cart. Or, call the box office directly and we’ll get you taken care of!
Discounts of $5 per ticket are available for High Point residents and groups of 10 or more. To receive these discounts, please call the box office directly. (Resident discounts are not available online.)
Box Office hours are 12-5 PM, Monday through Friday. We can be reached at 336-887-3001. Any ticket orders processed directly through the Box Office will not be subject to the $4 per ticket convenience fee like online purchases. The Box Office can email your tickets directly to you and you may either print them at home or pull them up on your mobile phone. You may also pick them up at Will Call on the night of the show. If you wish us to mail your tickets, we will be happy to do so for a $1 mailing charge.
Do you need lodging while you visit us? Use the map below to find a place to stay!