Rules and Obligations
- Performance etiquette is required. No heckling, swearing, loud talking or gestures shall be made in or around the performance area.
- Contestants will have a maximum of 3 1/2 minutes to perform.
- No profanity or suggestive lyrics allowed in any vocal performance or dance.
- Contestants will be judged based on quality, appearance, consistency, and overall entertainment value, as well as the overall performance including, but not limited to stage presence and energy.
- Please keep attire at a respectable and tasteful level. (This is a family show!!)
- Auditions will be held at the High Point Theatre, 220 East Commerce Ave., High Point, NC 27260 November 15, 2021 at 6 p.m. If chosen as a finalist, contestants agree to participate in the High Point Has Talent finale November 11, 2022 at 7 p.m. **must be available for rehearsal Friday, November 11, 2022 at 6 p.m.**
- Open to all NC residents
- No acts with animals
- Audition application and a $20 fee/per act are due Wednesday, November 10, 2021, and may be sent via email, online form or regular mail to the High Point Theatre, 220 East Commerce Ave, 27260.